|Take a Photo Tour|
|Historic Geneseo Photo Tour||Geneseo Events Photo Tour||Scenic Geneseo Photo Tour|
|Get to Know Us Better|
- Walk Geneseo’s Historic District, recognized as a National Historic Landmark, one of 24 in the country.
- Tour SUNY Geneseo, a premier public liberal arts college.
- Visit the National Warplane Museum, internationally renowned for its Return to Normandy Project, its WWII era displays, and the production of the Geneseo Air Show each July.
- Learn about area history at the Livingston County Historical Museum, where collections are displayed in an early cobblestone schoolhouse.
- Take in a horse show – Geneseo is home to all kinds of equestrian activities, including the Genesee Valley Hunt, oldest operating hunt club in the U.S.
- Enjoy the gorgeous views at Letchworth State Park, “Grand Canyon of the East” carved by the Genesee River, 6 miles southwest of town.
- Find helpful information at the Geneseo Welcome Center at 81 Main Street.
Our website is designed to give you a sense of who we are – we hope you will find it helpful and be inspired to come for a visit and, perhaps stay awhile!